On 14 October 2022, the company awarded the service of the Diputación de Ourense related to the creation of tourist packages/products and their physical promotion, InterRías, attended a tourism seminar (workshop) held in Fundão (Castelo Branco – Portugal).
The event, “DitPortugal” (held between 14 and 16 October 2022), made it possible to present the tourist offer of the Limia-Lima River destination to Portuguese travel agencies, thus highlighting the cross-border nature of the project and its territory.
This is the first of the actions under the responsibility of the Diputación de Ourense developed within the framework of this service for the creation of tourism packages/products and physical promotion, which will be complemented soon with the following actions aimed at the dissemination and promotion of the Limia-Lima River Destination:
- The design and creation of cross-border tourism products based on the fields of Natural and Cultural Tourism, Sport-Adventure and Gastronomy,
- The creation of a PWA (Progressive Web App) to market these packages/products.
- The development of a Marketing Plan for the Limia-Lima River Destination.
- The organisation of 2 familiarisation trips (Fam Trips) with leading companies in the tourism sector.
- Active participation in the INTUR fair in Valladolid in November, as well as in another workshop, in order to redouble efforts to promote this cross-border destination.